We boast many years of experience in staffing positions for specialist and management staff by directly approaching candidates.
Directly approaching candidates is an appropriate method to fill vacant positions in which adequate staffing requires a high degree of specialisation.
Further reasons for recommending our direct approach as a method for staffing within your company are a closely and concisely defined market environment as well as confidentiality in terms of business strategies linked to vacant positions.
We approach suitable candidates for our customers following comprehensive investigations. Successful and motivated employees often only develop the demand to take the next step in their professional development after we have described specific, professional opportunities as part of directly approaching candidates.
Our services include:
- Developing qualified demand profiles in direct coordination with specialist departments and HR
- Exploring the market environment and developing strategies to directly approach candidates
- Concise, targeted approaches at candidates' workplaces
- Exchanging information relevant to candidates and positions outside of candidates' working hours by telephone
- Structured candidate interviews managed by qualified HR consultants
- Developing candidate profiles and illustrating specialist and personal strengths and weaknesses in terms of vacant positions
- Presenting selected candidates
- Supporting decision-making processes and meetings until the conclusion of contracts